Integrated in the Harrods Department store in London, you will be an ambassador to the brand and able to implement the following tasks.
· Welcome both local and international customers properly while aptly presenting them the spirit of the brand.
· Be attentive to the needs of customers in advising them with relevant products and being able to offer them additional products.
Brand and product knowledge:
· Thoroughly understand and transmit the ethos of the brand
· With the arrival of each new collection (or new piece), take initiative in understanding the designs, fits, fabrics, key looks and retail prices.
· Take a keen interest in fashion.
Development of turnover:
Maintaining sales targets and adhering to the key performance indicators provided by the company in order to maintain both a qualitative and quantitative performance ratio.
· Maintaining sales targets and adhering to the key performance indicators provided by the company in order to maintain both a qualitative and quantitative performance ratio.
· Experience in sales, preferably in men's ready-to-wear with a great sensibility towards fashion.
· Fluent English speaker
· Good communicator with excellent conversational skills
· You are a dynamic person with great team spirit, readily able to take initiative
and be reactive towards taking on tasks.
· You possess good customer relational skills and postural etiquette, feeling at ease in dealing with an international customer base.
· Immediate availability
Please forward your application to the following email: julie(at)amiparis.fr